Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Friends

Friends

My mom & me

Carl & I



As some of you know, this week has been hell for me. If it's not one thing, it's another. Monday I got into a small wreck at school. Tuesday I got some not so great news from a professor that could possibly be heartbreaking so I spent almost my whole day worrying about that. On top of that, I couldn't get a hold of the other person involved in my accident so I was really worried that I was gonna get screwed over. Today has been completely jam packed with work and school and tomorrow is going to be even worse. I'm not trying to throw a big pitty party for myself or anything... I just wanted to set up a little picture that goes along with what I'm about to say.

I have the GREATEST family & friends a girl could have. My mom has been my strength this week. She knows me better than anyone else and tells me to take a deep breath when I feel like I'm about to explode. My boyfriend is wonderful and believed in me when I was doubting myself. He reminded me that I'm a strong person and can get through this. My friends have been wonderful as well, offering listening ears if I need to talk and their help. Ashley B. & Will have been especially wonderful this week. I no longer refer to them (and Joel & Conrad for that matter) as friends I met through Carl. I now refer to them as MY friends... which they truly truly are.

So thank you to all of those people who have reminded me that this is merely a bump in the road, that I will get through it, and that the semester is almost over!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment