Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Procrastination

So I really should be doing homework right now but I don't want to so I thought I'd write a little post. Yesterday was a long day for me and it ended pretty bad. I went to my night class thinking that it was going to be a regular class. I get there and I see everyone looking over their notes and one guy asked me if I was ready for the exam. I just gave him a blank look and was like "um.... nooo." See, I thought the midterm was suppose to be on Thursday. Pretty sure it was last night. So I "studied" for like 5 minutes before the exam. I wanted to cry. I hate when things like that happen and I'm not prepared. It makes me feel like such a bad student. I did as well as I could so I'm hoping that I at least pass it. We'll see!

On Monday, I "graduated" (as Carl put it) from the Crossfit On-Ramp program so now I'm in actual classes. This morning was my first class and I thought it went pretty well. I wasn't looking forward to having to do a 1k row because I hate rowing but it wasn't too bad. I liked having other people in the class with me because it pushed me. I feel pretty good about my performance today. The WOD was:

Complete as many rounds as possible in 3 minutes, rest 1 minute after completing each 3 minutes. Do this 6 times.

3 Power Clean 155 lbs (I just did 60 lbs)
6 Push Ups
9 Air Squats / 9 Ring Dips (I did dips with the box)

I got 13 rounds and 2 power cleans completed. 13 rounds was my goal so I was happy I reached it. I'm excited to be in classes now and will be working on setting some personal goals. Yay Crossfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment